Thursday, February 26, 2009

The tracheotomy procedure went well and although it is something new to which to adjust, Tommy is very glad to have the original mouth tube removed. Robyn reports that the trach procedure has allowed Tommy to communicate with much greater ease. And, on a sweet note, she says it is wonderful to see Tommy's smile! Tommy and Robyn now have serious decisions to make regarding rehab. Please pray for wisdom and discernment. And, continue to pray for healing and strength, both for the body and spirit. Praise God that He is providing for Tommy and his family so beautifully. --"My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness."
2 Corinthians 12:9

2 comments:

  1. Zambini,
    This is to let you know that my thoughts and prayers are with you.
    When John suffered his injury, I remember telling everyone that he is the toughest of the James Gang and that if anyone could overcome this type injury, he could. I think the same of your mental toughness and physicial ability to overcome your setback. Please keep your spirits up and your will to heal strong. I'll keep wearing out my rosary beads...the same ones used for John. Your friend, Paul

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful to know that Tommy is feeling some relief with the breathing tube removed. Seeing Tommy's smile again has to be uplifting and joyful for you and the boys. My continued prayers and thoughts are with you, Robyn. All my love, cousin Lynn

    ReplyDelete