Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Tommy continues to make progress in physical therapy. He is able to remain in a standing position for longer intervals with the use of the tilt table and he initiated several breaths on his own yesterday! If all continues to progress, it is hopeful that Tommy will be able to begin rehabilitation (probably in Dallas) in the near future. Praise God that he has provided caring and kind staff to care for Tommy at the hospital. Please pray for Tommy's physical strength to be bolstered, progress in breathing and subsiding of any swelling of the spinal cord. On behalf of Robyn, thank each of you for your prayers and thank you for sharing your gifts and talents. In so doing, you are truly being the hands and feet of Jesus ministering to and sustaining the Van Zandts. They are so grateful for your friendship! -- "I am He, I am He who will sustain you. I have made you and I will carry you; I will sustain you and I will rescue you." Isaiah 46:4

2 comments:

  1. dear tommy and robyn.... you are both a part of my life daily now as i pray for your family and my entire core group is praying for you also.... i am available to you at any time once you reach dallas.
    love
    carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tommy and Robyn, Prayers are being sent your way.... You are constantly in our thoughts.

    Polly Gocke

    ReplyDelete