Wednesday, September 23, 2009

The good news is that Tommy is in good spirits and feeling pretty well. However, due to a high fever and concern over infection, Tommy has been taken to the hospital today for monitoring. There is some concern of pneumonia as well as other infections but treatment is underway. Tommy should be back home soon.

Please pray for wisdom and discernment for the doctors as well as healing. Praise God the caregivers He has provided.

"You are my help and my deliverer, O my God, do not delay." Psalm 40:17

2 comments:

  1. Robyn, I continue to follow Tommy via the blog site and all the wonderful folks at Transwestern here in Dallas. Having been in the commercial real estate business in Dallas for over 30 years, I got to spend some really good time with Tommy in the "old days." My prayer is unchanging in that I lift up Tommy daily for healing and for comfort and peace for you and all the family. It is just wonderful to know that we are all in God's hands and He will not forsake us. In His Name, Jerry

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is very good to hear you are back in Arkansas.
    I just wanted to let you know you and your family are still in our prayers. God can do amazing things (I know this for a fact) and he doesn't need a doctor's opinion on anything either!
    Keep working and praying hard.
    Mike Million (the other guy from Arkansas at Craig)

    ReplyDelete