Thursday, September 6, 2012

Dear Friends,
The excitement for Tommy's Nite Out III seems to be building.  Our family is so blessed and humbled by the show of love from all of those involved with this endeavor.  It seems to grow with each event.  I am truly excited to see so many old friends that are planning on coming; as well as, new friends that have heard about this great party!  This will be a unique gathering and fun for all.

The steering committee and the multiple sub committees have worked tirelessly to create a special evening for everyone's enjoyment.  It is amazing to think that this all started three and a half years ago in Dallas, Texas when I was still at Craig Hospital in Colorado.  Someone recently asked why they called it Tommy's Nite Out when I was not able to attend.  Robyn and I both said it was the spirit of our friends.  They knew that even though I would not physically be there,  I would love being in the middle of all my friends having fun.  I am so glad that I have been able to attend all three events here in Fayetteville, and to be a part of this great gathering of folks!

Ephesians 3:17-19 "...And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge-that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God."

Love,
Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment