Tuesday, January 25, 2011

the last 10 months

As you can see, my plan of updating everyone on a weekly basis or even a monthly basis was unfulfilled. I’m sorry for the lack of communication; it has been an eventful 10 months. I have had multiple hospital stays, surgeries and various medical issues which have slowed me down but I have continued to work at the office many days, spoken at an 8-5 workmatters (a work/faith organization based in Northwest Arkansas) event, gone bowling, spent a few weekends at the Savier’s cabin on the Little Red River. Robyn and I sent Ross to TCU for his freshman year of college and enjoyed a weekend along with some close friends on our annual camping trip (with me in a cabin).

We have had a few small hurdles to overcome, but together we continue to move forward with God’s grace and direction. Thank you again for all of your thoughts and prayers….I couldn’t do it without you.

"Whatever you ask for in prayer, believe." Mark 11:24

No comments:

Post a Comment