Thursday, August 27, 2009

Due to an infection that is currently being treated with antibiotics, Tommy's homecoming has been postponed again. He is currently scheduled to return home on September 10th. There are still plans to greet him on the road to his home upon his return. More details will be posted once the date is confirmed. Robyn has been successful in putting together a team of health care providers to care for Tommy once he is home. Thank you for your prayers in that regard. Praise God for the provision of the care givers and for working out the details of Tommy's transportation home. Please continue to pray for good health that will allow for Tommy's return home.

"I waited patiently for the Lord; he turned to me and heard my cry. He lifted me out of the slimy pit, out of the mud and mire; he set my feet upon a rock and gave me a firm place to stand. He put a new song in my mouth, a hymn of praise to our God. Many will see and fear and put their trust in the Lord." Psalm 40:1-3

No comments:

Post a Comment