Saturday, March 7, 2009

Tommy and Robyn arrived safely at Craig Rehabilitation Hospital Thursday afternoon. They are extremely pleased with the facility and staff. The first two days have been filled with testing to help the staff determine the optimum course for Tommy's rehab. Please pray for reduction of swelling in Tommy's spinal cord as this remains a major issue. Also, please pray for strength, encouragement and healing. Praise God for the provision of Craig Hospital (www.craighospital.org). And, praise God for the glorious plans He has for Tommy's life. -- "Did I not tell you that if you believed, you would see the glory of God?" John 11:40

5 comments:

  1. I just read Mike Mastersons article on Tommy. I met him when I lived in Rogers. I would like to visit him when I am in Denver on a business trip. Jill or Trey, would you please call me at 501-626-9343?
    Sincerely,

    Don R

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jill,
    Would you call me, 303-670-3844 home or cell 720-530-4870

    Thanks!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Tommy & Robyn,
    Glad to hear that Craig Inst. is where you are going for rehab. You are in many prayers here in Arkansas. Vicki & Mark's church, Pulaski Heights UMC and our Sunday School class have you on the prayer list. What a blessing to be able to pray for you and your family. May God continue to lift you up with his love and encouragement. You are in our daily thoughts and prayers.

    John & Christi Oliver

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Tommy and Robyn,
    I just heard about the accident. Through cousin Dodie, we found out about this blog and will check it daily. Tell Annella that I heard about this from Tommy Harris. You and your family are definitely at the top of my prayer list. Obviously you are wonderfully surrounded by friends and most importantly by God's love.
    Love to my cousin,
    Irene Turner Guthrie and family in Port Gibson, MS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Robyn and Tommy,

    Please know you are in our prayers and we are so thankful to know you are now at the Rehab in Edgewood. I have been keeping up with you on this blog page! How wonderful to have the support group and friends surrounding you and your family.

    I am sending you a note and also your Mom. I was so happy Lynn was able to visit with her and to receive the picture of both!

    We love you and know God is in control and watching over you! Love you, Your cousin Ina Gail

    ReplyDelete